Obsidian Gateway

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Collective's forum

+2
Jesper
DarkWrath
6 posters

leaving opc today

DarkWrath

leaving opc today Empty leaving opc today

Post by DarkWrath Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:04 am

ok guys i informed jesper a few days ago that i would be leaving opc today

i will continue to rebuild miola after the agreement talks end with opc SA's finish

i will be in my trader till talks end if they deal goes through then we will rebuild as fast as we can

if declined i be in my fighter ship within 48 hours

as these talks r taken 2 long

so fly safe all as dw leaving the house
    Jesper
    Jesper

leaving opc today Empty Re: leaving opc today

Post by Jesper Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:18 pm

i really regret the whole matter, how all went.. especially as the most seniors were for this deal...

But i really can understand Keelas position. Who comes as next and wants a free ship for doing a favor to the alliance?

Still i think the ressources of Darkwrath, his time,the plan were the Gargy and the armor worth...

NOW as DW left us we have to look on ourselves to rebuild the sector.
    bogram
    bogram

Post by bogram Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:39 pm

with this being apparently a "senior only" discussion i am not privy to all the posts, this being said, i dont see why the ship could not have been granted. the way i see it, if everyone agrees that miola needs restructured, then the ship and equip. would have been a small investment in the future of miola. if done properly the restructure would have granted the AF far more profits then the cost of the ship that he was asking for.
    Chippie

Post by Chippie Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:29 am

well guys i dont know all of what is going on but to say that Miola was going to be built up to a good profit making sector as i have seen DW with orion in fact i was that impressed with it i asked DW if i could build in it in orion that is i have a building that gets stock all the time and i make very good credits off it

with all the tax that DW has put into the AF and all the free materials to build a very profit making sector for all parties 6 million is nothing to the OPC i mean i left when there was just over 40million 6 million is a drop in the pond also it would not have cost that if there was a deal made with a SB owner it could have been made at cost price ie materials

so thats my thought on as little as i know know the OPC have a big job ahead of them getting all the buildings back in and paying 50k out to everyone again good luck guys and gals

o one last thing if the vote went yes then y was there a turn around if there was a vote as i thought there would have been with something like that just reading from what jesper said about the seniors saying yes to it y would this stop and then change to a no to the ship????????

cheers
    chippie
    Orak
    Orak

Post by Orak Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:17 pm

Hey DW... Good luck with TSS... Hope you stay on the good guys' side Razz

on a more official note, DW removed from OPC group will still have access to the public forums Smile
    Jesper
    Jesper

Post by Jesper Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:25 pm

Orak wrote:Hey DW... Good luck with TSS... Hope you stay on the good guys' side Razz

on a more official note, DW removed from OPC group will still have access to the public forums Smile

i put him already from OPCs list...
    Bug
    Bug

Post by Bug Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Best move Darkwrath made was joining TTA and TTL.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 am