Obsidian Gateway

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Collective's forum

5 posters

Is premium worth getting?

superlars
    superlars

Is premium worth getting? Empty Is premium worth getting?

Post by superlars Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:15 am

as the topic, I've read up on it and it seems to be some nice things with it. I havent gotten around to buying it yet though, and Im curious how many have it and if it is worth getting, its mostly the skillgains (wich are sort of easy to keep track of in your head) and the extra AP you get that is useful as for what i have seen.

Im gonna buy it either way, I think, since I like the game and want to support the people making it, but Im just curious as if there is some more thingys I will come to like.

does the premium work on all the characters on your account or only on one? albino
    Falk
    Falk
    Admin

Is premium worth getting? Empty Re: Is premium worth getting?

Post by Falk Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:18 pm

It work on the characters in all three universes. I don't have experience with the premium account, but Marquis has. So you could send him a msg if you have any specific questions
    Orak
    Orak

Post by Orak Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:07 pm

Premium account is worth getting but not allways right of. you need a premium account to access the pardus clusters. Pardus clusters is where the action takes palce in times of war, along with many other things you can only find there.
    Argobathe
    Argobathe

Post by Argobathe Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:14 pm

I agree with Orak.
    But remember the APs bonus too. If your a trader, Extra APs mean Extra profits.
    Marquis
    Marquis
    Admin

Post by Marquis Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:03 am

The AP bonus is only in the amount you can store not the amount you get, so if you use your APs regularly anyway it makes no difference.

My premium just ran out and well it's got some useful features.
    the small missions display was the best, everything was in a nice compact list so was much easier to look through. But other than that there wasn't much point unless you want to explore the pardus cluster, and really you not going to need to do this until much higher lvl.

If you've got loads of free time then the extra char is nice, although the third universe is really under populated, but fun to play around in, and there are usually loads of missions available everywhere. I found it a bit boring though cos all my chars were at the same lvl so all doing the same things. I've given up on all my chars but Marquis now, he takes up most of my free gaming time Smile

Also you get to add a signature to your messages which is nice... but as for game playing advantages there aren't any (except storing an extra 500 APs and access to the Pardus cluster and sector). I was always too weak for the Pardus sector itself, I had to avoid all the creatures when I went there, but I could be useful especially in war time when the pardus sector becomes a massive war zone Smile.

Once I'm toughened up in my chitin and if war breaks out I might sign up again just for the warfare fun.. but other than that there are just little features which eases game play alittle but really don't add anything to it. My advice is wait until your bored of exploring the Neutral territory and want to explore the pardus cluster, everything else that you get is just toppings.
    Falk
    Falk
    Admin

Post by Falk Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:55 am

My premium will be running out in about 15 days. At the moment I will not extend the premium, due to the costs. The pardus core will not be reachable by me for a while, but the NURC should give enough opportunities to skill and kill Smile

(will be missing the nice creature-kill images in the profile though Smile )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:23 am