Obsidian Gateway

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Collective's forum

4 posters

Nook in pass-07

superlars
    superlars

Nook in pass-07 Empty Nook in pass-07

Post by superlars Thu May 29, 2008 7:40 am

I have noticed that some people in our alliance might be intrested in building drugstations and slavecamps. There is a chance that these will be knocked down, so they should probobly be nooked...

If there is a large intrest maybe a nook should be built, I have noticed that in Pass-07 you could build a nook with just 2 MOs, [18,2] [21,5]... It would make it a little more difficult for others to pass between Uressce and BU 5-773, but they can still go around it in Pass-07 so it isnt that much of a hassle... its really close to OPC space. Besides Pass-07 is MOd off by commonwealth so there really isnt that much traffic in the sector.

Im not sure if this sector is claimed by anyone (though there is only a small SB as for what I remember in the sector, or if it would provide other diplomatic difficulties.

Im just putting it out there... Cool
    Orak
    Orak

Nook in pass-07 Empty Re: Nook in pass-07

Post by Orak Thu May 29, 2008 7:56 am

There have been discussion in the council for the past few days regarding that.

The biggest issue is this:
    Illegal building ownership in faction space is a heavy toll on reputation.
    Once you have .<-200 reputation you will be kicked out of the faction.
    OPC is a faction aligned alliance, thus only the faction (Union) pilots can be members.

To find a way around this limitations we have been considering a veiled sub-alliance, and the nooking of PU7 as well.. I was planning to publish this only after i would know the stands of all the seniors on the meter, but ince Superlars already brought the PU7 nook up, i guess it's time Razz.

I would like to ask alliance members who will be interested in joining a veiled alliance and deal with TSS and ilegals to send me a message in Pardus. Please include in that message your ship, skills, experience and all the building+sectors.
    skorne
    skorne

Post by skorne Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:25 pm

Since it hasn't already been mentioned I figured I'd do it. Having a veiled shadow alliance is a great way to strike at other union alliances that need a little schooling, without losing any rep. The last alliance I was part of did the same thing, but they were focused on retaliating against other fed alliances rather than illegal goods prodution.
    p.s. I'm in if we get this thing going, I like the idea of being a shadow anything... Twisted Evil
    Orak
    Orak

Post by Orak Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:51 am

A veiled alliance sponsored by the OPC would still be a Union loyal alliance and won't be striking against Union friends.
    Tokra
    Tokra

Post by Tokra Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:37 am

"A veiled alliance sponsored by the OPC would still be a Union loyal alliance and won't be striking against Union friends."

This seems to be a common thing after the syndicates came into place. I am in am "off-shoot" alliance in Pegasus and it works really well. You can still fly around in the faction space of your alliance (Union in our case) by having the SB owners on your friends list to get a safe stay there.

Will also mean that the alliance collective will have better means to conduct more "activities" as the needs arises.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:55 am