Obsidian Gateway

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Collective's forum

5 posters

Help.. Anyone?

SilentRose
    SilentRose

Help.. Anyone? Empty Help.. Anyone?

Post by SilentRose Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:06 pm

Emotional Distress aswell as Family Problems.. What a week. Now im turning to you all for advice.

Recently, I was dumped, I really liked her, it happened at school so i couldn't/didn't cry. 3 days later, me and Colin, one of my bestfriends went trickortreating and partying all over, that includes ourselves with her and a couple others since we made plans before we broke up and she wanted me to stick to the plans. Like i said 3 days later, She is already going out with Lorenzo. That makes me feel SO unloved. She was flirting with him from the start... What can i do though.. its over. My friend, the one who broke the news, went on a swearing spree and was calling her a whore etc. I just pushed it to the back of my mind and tried to enjoy the rest of halloween night. Thats exactly what i did. But me and Colin, at our sleepover talked about it. I was pretty depressed. At around 5pm the next day my father came and picked me up. He asked how i was with caleigh, and i said we broke up. And then he asked why.
    (Heres the part i think is super fake of her)
    We didn't talk enough (Thats bull we talked at every oppurtunity)
    We didn't Hang out enough (She blames this on me when she cancelled 5 times in a month)
    We seemed too much like friends.. (Wtf does that mean? Last time i checked friends didn't kiss, or talk deep, or hug a lot or hold hands etc...)
    When i got home i got yelled at by my mom. Again... Anyways, i get to the basement, She yells at me more saying maybee i should live in the basement (Its like my getaway, i get to do homework, and use my computer and all in peace) Then my dad told her about me getting dumped.. She yelled HAHA You got dumped? I was like yeah.. She yells out HAHAHAHA LOSER. I was liek SHUT UP. and i started crying, Thats where i let everything out, about the break-up, the "whore" move, and my mom laughing at me. I don't know whats wrong with her? Like.. i have feelings too right?

Today, I got home from practice, and my parents still started yelling at me for not eating the soup. I replied, I told you no once and il tell you again, i don't want soup. And then i went to the basement again as my getaway. My mom comes down halfway through the steps. and asks me, What did you do today? I replied, Well i don't see why i should tell you, all you do is laugh at me. and then she repeated the question and i repeated the answer and stuck my headphones in my ears and ignored her.
    She came down and ripped my headphones away, and said " Listen to me when im talking to you"
    I said, "Let the headphones go, and leave me alone"
    She is like, " No i wont leave you alone"
    I said, " Go upstairs and leave me alone!" Slowly raising the tone and volume level of my voice.
    She is like, "Don't talk to me like that, im not your sister" Then slapps me on the mouth.
    By that point i was stunned, I repeated louder " Go upstairs and leave me alone" and pushed her away.
    She got really angry and started hitting me multiple times in the face with the palm of her hand. I kept repeating GO UPSTAIRS AND LEAVE ME ALONE. then i said GET THE HELL AWAY, STOP HITTING ME! And by that point i was half crying and she started bashing me in the back. My dad quickly rushed down the stairs and lightly held her back and then finally pulled her away. By this time i was BAWLING my eyes out. How could she? She was yelling at me how she tought i was a bad person etc. My dad tried to get her to go upstairs and leave me alone, but it wouldn't work until she was done hurting me emotionally mentally and physically. She also asked for my clothes. I gave her my jacket she recently bought me. And she was pretty damn happy about it. She was a friggen monster and tried to hit me again. So i yelled at the top of my voice, in my most manly voice i could conjure up. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!! They left about 20 minutes after that, and i was left alone bawling my eyes out... i think i bawled my eyes out for about 2 hours. I can't believe im still here.

What should i do? I want to run away and never come back. She's been doing this for a while.
    Should i chill at a friends? Should i call someone like the Child Aid? Or the cops? Tell them im getting treated with Child Abuse? Remember im only 14...
    Chippie

Help.. Anyone? Empty Re: Help.. Anyone?

Post by Chippie Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:50 am

m8 there not a lot i can say to this my heart goes out to u if u need a chat please PM me i am a good listener

first of i might talk to a councilor or a teacher at ur school but dont bring ur mum and dad into it until u find out how the school deals with it might even be a good idea to chill at a friends to let ur mum and dad cool off and u as u will be feeling upset and angry

if the school wants to bring the cops into it then the choice gets harder for u and only u can make the choice of trying to talk to ur mum and dad or get the cops to deal with ur mum and dad

by the sounds of it ur dad might be the one to talk to first as he wanted to talk and he pulled ur mum off u that might be ur first go then if no luck then the school and the cops

hope this helps u out a bit m8 and good luck let me know how u get on dude

cheers
    chippie
    Sparrow
    Sparrow

Post by Sparrow Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:19 am

wow, that is amazing. ok first thing i would do is tell your uncle(dads brother not your moms) or something, cause telling child abuse or the cops is not for some punches. now if she started hitting you with a kitchen frying pan than yes. Sad anyway tell someone that you know but someone that will not tell, so you can talk to them after a big fight. also try to be polite(as best you can) and if you run into the (mom) case again, just do what she says and she will leave you alone(eventually). If she does not leave you alone, then just go upstairs and walk out the door. go to a friends house or go to school. stay there for like 24 hours then come back, two routes from there 1. your mom gets mad as hell and starts hitting you again. 2. Your mom gets on the floor and begs for you not to do it again. Now if you go away for 24 hours i would say an 80% to number 1. but if you stay away for about 3 days, about a 70% that she will do number 2. Very Happy If she does not, and starts hitting you again, im sorry but you don't hit your child, a child is a great creation and your just destroying it. anyway i would say get your dad to send her to a counselor, or something. If she still hits you, im sorry silentrose i really am but, you might have to tell child abuse or the police to get this unacceptable parent. That is completely not fair to you and she is being mean and hurtful.
    Falk
    Falk
    Admin

Post by Falk Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:41 am

Hi Silentrose,

I'm very sorry to hear this, and I wish we can give you a sense of support.

There are some good (and professional) points where you can talk and get some good advice:
    http://www.there4me.com

or maybe talk to the child-line:
    http://www.nspcc.org.uk/ (UK)
    http://www.safekidsbc.ca/teens_telling.htm (Canada)
    http://www.kidshelpphone.ca/ (Canada)

You can always msg ingame to talk/off-load some stuff.

Keep up and cheers,
    Falk
    Marquis
    Marquis
    Admin

Post by Marquis Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:52 pm

Problems with family are always the most difficult of problems.
    You have my sympathy mate, and I wish there was something more I could offer you over the net.

Don't be afraid to talk to your RL friends and family about things likes this, physical support from them will be better for you than the mental support from us. There's alot to be said for human contact.

A school councilor is a great person to talk to as well, as they are experienced in helping people through problems and it is their job and responsibility to help you.

Don't be afraid to call child support or seek their help, they are discreet and wont step in unless you want them too. These are people who will understand what your going through.

You have friends here who will offer any support we can give you mate.
    SilentRose
    SilentRose

Post by SilentRose Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:32 pm

Update: This morning my dad came into my rooom as i woke up and attempted to pull me off the bed and with a hatred say. PACK YOUR BAGS AND LEAVE, YOUR NOT WANTED HERE, IL CALL THE COPS ON YOU

I was like what the hell, it was a result of last night, i slept half an hour late.. I did what he said and left but my mom just called me and told me to come home..
    Sparrow
    Sparrow

Post by Sparrow Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:40 pm

wow, ok try to do your best to be polite(even though it is really hard).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:45 am