Obsidian Gateway

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Collective's forum

+3
superlars
Bug
Orak
7 posters

O.P.C. Member Programs

Orak
    Orak

O.P.C. Member Programs Empty O.P.C. Member Programs

Post by Orak Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:17 am

We need a centralized and accessible list of all programs and their details, so to keep them all i am making this post.It is in public room for none OPC members to be able to see them Wink
    If programs are changed, added or removed, please update the first post, the thread can be used for discussion and Q&A.

Free Rustfire Fund
    This one is for brand new players who might join OPC before getting their Rustfire ship. Please make sure to remind them of this program if you see them in lower class ships Smile
    A collective member that purchases the equipment included in the program from an OPC starbase will be fully refunded for the ship and equipment cost. The equipment included in the program is:
    1 Rustfire.
    2 1MW Impulse lasers.
    1 Titanium Armor.
    1 Small Shield Generator.

(when specified equipment not available at an OPC space, ask the leader or treasurer concerning refund for purchasing from other sources)

Trader / Fighter Path Program
    This program is designated for advancing OPC members faster easing the toll of financial affairs for them as they get into their first ships of chosen path. Please note members are not obligated to anything by this program however each member may choose only one path and enjoy the benefits for only one set of ships of the 2 sets included in this program.
    Trader Path
    The collective will refund the purchase of the following ships (based on sent logs) upon reaching the requirements for them, only for ships purchased at OPC starbases (unless approved by Leader/Treasurer before purchase).
    ○ Lanner Mini
    ○ Harrier
    ○ Junker IV
    (*) Funding will include only the raw ship cost and not any additional equipment.
    Fighter Path
    The collective will refund the purchase of the following ships (based on sent logs) Upon reaching the requirements for them, only for ships purchased at OPC starbases (unless approved by Leader/Treasurer before purchase).
    ○ Interceptor.
    ○ Marauder.
    ○ Mercury.
    (*) Funding will include raw ship cost and a x3 exotic (or not) armor of choice (logs should be sent together).

/!\ The funding will be available only once per ship for pilots who recently reached the rank - no retroactive funding, or repeated funding for same class of ship /!\
    /!\ Funding will be in payment after logs of purchase are sent. For funding before purchase please consult with leader or treasurer /!\

Collective 10% EQ refund
    This program is good for the youngest pilots and great for the eldest.
    Any Ships or Equipment purchased at OPC starbases will result in an additional discount. The members will we refunded 10% of the price that they have payed at the SB.
    This will be done upon confirmation of purchase logs from SB owners.

Collective Building Fund
    Members who build any building per request of a sector owner will be eligible for a 50k credit premia from the Alliance Fund by request and confirmation.
    Sector admins - Please remember to request the 50k premia for members who build at your request.

Special Buildings Fund
    OPC members who own MOs or ACSs - that serve the alliance and are set up according to alliance needs and serve the purpose of the collective - will receive a weekly subsidy for these buildings in form of weekly payment of 75k credits per relevant building.

OPC Safety Deposits Program
    This program's purpose is to allow OPC members make long term savings that are not affected by alliance tax. The payment for the deposit is one time per sum deposited. Please note that the purpose of this program is to nullify the AF account as it is required for big projects such as MO upgrades. To assure that AF income and member credit making ability are balanced well there are requirements that need to be meet prior to making a deposit.
    Please see full program details
    Bug
    Bug

O.P.C. Member Programs Empty Re: O.P.C. Member Programs

Post by Bug Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:06 pm

I was wondering when we would be paid for our MO in Pass UNI 09?

It's been a couple of months++. About a million would be good.

Also, I just wanted to add that my login, although restricted, still worked after all these months.
    superlars
    superlars

Post by superlars Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:51 pm

2009-09-26 14:51:26 out Superlars 375,000 chippies 5 weeks special building fund

I try to make a deposit every month or so as it is hard to make the travel to pu-07 sometimes, same goes for every other member of OPC, they dont get it weekly but I tally it up every 4-5 weeks or so and make a payment, I try to make it ~once a month. I havent had any complaints so far and thus I havent changed the system. Chippie got money the last time any other (except Jesper who had been gone from OPC for 2 months and came back, he was an exception) got money for the building fund.

Im not sure how you consider the MO wall funding program, but as to my recollection the money is to the person holding the MO, as a compensation for the loss of a building slot. So the "we" part of that message is lost on me; the money is for Chippie.

Edit; Clarification: the MO-fund owes Chippie 225,000 credits to this date (on saturday its 300,000). He has been constantly paid as to my knowledge, as the logs are kept for a long time. Im not sure how it was before I started to work as treasurer, but Im fairly sure that Chippie has gotten paid for every week he has kept that MO since he put it up. Im planning to make the next payment around 31/10-1/11 somewhere, but if there is a problem with Chippies liquidity Im sure we can arrange for someone to transfer the credits to him earlier. Just send me a message and I will arrange it.

Last edited by superlars on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
    Midas
    Midas

Post by Midas Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:20 am

I know that chippie and bug were in OPC, but TTA exists for a long time now as a union alliance in the NUNR, and they are representing their alliance as "TTA is part of the Union MO wall in Pass UNI 09." so why does OPC needs to keep fund the MO?

also, as OPC is trying to upgrade the modules on the MO wall in PU-9, does TTA is going to make the same efforts?
    Bug
    Bug

Post by Bug Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:41 am

Couple of things:

1 I will get back to Chippie about the last payment to him was on 9/26 - but I don't think he has seen these funds.

2 Our arrangement when we left was that OPC would keep funding the building. I will decide if we want to remove it or cover the cost ourselves.

3 Yes we have been saving to max it out, but that's a lot of credits.
    superlars
    superlars

Post by superlars Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:44 pm

1. As seen from that log I transfered the money Via me to Chippie. You are right now accusing me of theft. Thanks.

2. We do need that information rather soon as we like to be prepared. As you put it you are ready to take it down whenever you feel appropriate. Im not comfortable with that statement. I know Chippie has said otherwise aswell. I will open a topic to discuss this in members part.

3. Awesome!
    Bug
    Bug

Post by Bug Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:21 pm

I am not accusing anyone of theft lol I only go on what I am told. I have asked Chippie to verify this payment, as he said it had been months. Anyways, let's not jump to any conclusions.

I will discuss with Chippie what he wants to do. He has 2 MO and 1 TO, so I'm sure he's just bored with things. My personal feeling is we should keep it.

When we started out, the funding was more important as there were only 4 of us in TTA/TTL.

I'm also hoping to keep a good relationship with you guys going.
    Bug
    Bug

Post by Bug Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:50 pm

OK here is my final update:

1 We will keep the MO for ourselves in Pass UNI 09, it will be good for union relations.

2 We will max it out over time. Our fund is growing slowly.

3 We sever any payments from OPC. Not needed anymore and thanks for help up until now.

Hope that leaves us all in a good stance.
    Midas
    Midas

Post by Midas Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:41 pm

it is actually.
    I just want to make things clear Bug - I like TTA, and I think your and Chippie are great guys. my problem was that OPC is not the only alliance in the NURC, but the only one that takes responsibility over it. the 75k a week are nothing for us, but it symbolized, from my point of view, that we are the only one that care for it - a thing that we should never agree of.
    I'm happy that this is what you decided, and very thankful for that!

hope our relations will continue to be good as always!
    Paul Celan
    Paul Celan

Post by Paul Celan Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:02 am

Thank you for taking on the responsibility of reimbursing Chippie Bug. Let's not let a few thousand credits get in the way of our continued cooperation -- after all, we have a mutual interest in keeping UNRC safe.

The 75k a week is to compensate MO owners for the loss of the building slot but also so they are able to pay the stocker, since the MOs (assuming they have fuel/energy set to buy for 100 as mine is) drain 28k / week in order to compensate the stocker.

When we first established these MOs that was a more significant amount of money than it is now, and I'm glad we're not letting pennies get in the way of our good relations. Symbolically, however, it is a nice gesture that TTA/TTL is taking over that amount of compensation to Chippie, their MO owner, as it does make us feel like we're in it together.

I hope we'll all work together to ensure we have defenses that are as strong as possible on our MOs, but I would humbly suggest that the place for discussion of our MO defenses should not be on this public chat. Consequently, I'm going to make some edits to the above posts, even though the details of our defenses are not terribly difficult for our enemies to come by, there's no reason to make their jobs easier Wink Remember, factions are no longer waiting for relations to formally cross into 'war' before beginning hostilities so we must remain vigilant: an attack could come at any time.
    Paw

O.P.C. Member Programs Empty seems like a good set of programs

Post by Paw Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:56 pm

Just leaving a note to say it seems like you have a decent (good) set of member programs in place. Good to see.
    Pawprints

Post by Pawprints Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Registered now...

Paw
    el mussol

Post by el mussol Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Pawprints wrote:Registered now...

Welcome.

Solidarity
    el Mussol