Obsidian Gateway

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Collective's forum

3 posters

Package Ranking Guide Authored by Midas

bogram
    bogram

Package Ranking Guide Authored by Midas Empty Package Ranking Guide Authored by Midas

Post by bogram Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:23 pm

1. try to avoid sectors like sobein and lavebe, due to the excessive amount of energy travel and low amount of bulletin boards. (unless you see many missions there..).
    2. start your trip with 5k aps. plan your root as that in about 3k aps you'll have a TO with drugs. take 12t, and continue.
    3. remember what targets you generally saw on BB and act according to it. if there are many missions on the other direction - do the reverse. otherwise, consider doing the other half of the circle threw miola ->PU-08 ->WI->Veliance-> Olaso->Iohofa->Zeaay..maybe Uv Seti->Let too..(according to availability of missions and aps)
    4. try to take all the packages to the short distances (1-3 sectors away). don't take huge packages for far away sectors.
    5. do two rounds a day. 12t of drugs in each of them. explosives missions should cover those expenses, and you'll gain much more rank that way. the most efficient way to take drugs is 6t every 6 hours. but 12/12 is efficient enough.
    6. don't take missions to deep-energy located SBs (as PU-08 [6,26], unless you can stack lots of missions to them (remember that they are far from FWE too, and probably small,what leads me to the next point..)
    7. small SBs and planets = few missions in the BB. big SBs and planets = lot's of missions. plan your roots in a way that you will visit in most of the big BBs. it is usually comfort to travel threw them anyways.
    Midas
    Midas

Package Ranking Guide Authored by Midas Empty edit..

Post by Midas Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:49 pm

thanks Bog for posting it for me, now I can post replies and edit it a bit as it was a pm in its origins..:

1. try to avoid sectors like sobein and lavebe - those have lot's of energy tile and low amount of bulletin boards. (unless you see many missions for those sectors). sobein has only one WH, so you must return to the same BBs you were before because of it..
    2. start your trip with full aps. plan your root as that in about 3k aps you'll have a TO with drugs. take 12t, and continue.
    3. remember what targets you generally saw on BB and act according to it. plan a large enough root. if there are many missions on the other direction of the root - do the reverse. otherwise, continue your root in a way that will connect to your first position (like a circle).
    4. your first position should be a large planet/SB in the sector.
    5. try to take all the packages to the short distances (1-3 sectors away). don't take huge packages for far away sectors.
    6. don't take non-faction packages unless it is for 1 sector away and you have spare space. always prefer faction missions.
    7. do two rounds a day. 12t of drugs in each of them. explosives missions should cover those expenses, and you'll gain much more rank that way. the most efficient way to take drugs is 6t every 6 hours. but 12/12 is efficient enough.
    8. don't take missions to deep-energy located SBs (as PU-08 [6,26] for example) unless you can stack lots of missions to them (remember that they are far from FWE too, and probably small,what leads me to the next point..)
    9. small SBs and planets = few missions in the BB. big SBs and planets = lot's of missions. plan your roots in a way that you will visit in most of the big BBs. it is usually comfort to travel threw them anyways.
    Keela

Package Ranking Guide Authored by Midas Empty Re: Package Ranking Guide Authored by Midas

Post by Keela Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:40 am

On the contrary sobein Is actually one of the best planets to rank with, it has 2 WH's although they both come out in the same sector... It's population and thus usefulness has dropped dramatically recently due to Halo in BU having seemingly no Upkeep.

Drugging up so much is also a matter of opinion, sure you will rank faster but afterwards you will have to spend along time trading to make money, so gaining the rank and money takes about the same time with each method. Although Using drugs is better for the economy Very Happy

I Never really plan a rigid route, More just go where the missions are going.

I would avoid PA 2-013, If the space crystals are up you may have to risk the FP, not a good option.

Veliance-> Olaso->Iohofa Now that routes alot of energy, I'd go WI, lagreen, Iohofa.

If you have the online time and there are no missions just FWE abit so your AP's don't overflow and come back later.

Remember Explosives aren't mission specific, if some blow up you can replace them with another explosive mission. That way you only effectively fail 2 missions instead of 3, any leftover just store in a building for the next time it happens.

Here's a fun too to look at how your doing: Mission taken at: http://pardus.thesatya.com/missionloganalyser.pl

My results for the past 15 days are below, although they are quite messy because I've not been ranking solidly and took a bit of a journey.

Number of missions accepted:
    At Number
    Miola 13
    Obsidian Hold 9
    Arexack 9
    Sobein 8
    Meetpoint 8
    Ariel 7
    Ota 6
    Jedi Temple 6
    Lagreen Station 6
    Famida Station 5
    Pass-Io 5
    Tyrael 4
    Let 4
    Caerdroia 4
    Zeaay 4
    Valentines 3
    Zaurak II 2
    Alatus Victor 2
    Noorak 2
    Uressce 2
    Halo 2
    Eyrie Post 1
    Tigrecan Station 1
    Menkent 1
    Technodrome 1
    Bootlegger Haven 1
    Iohofa 1
    Sunrise 1
    Astarte 1

From 2008-12-27 19:54:02 to 2009-01-06 22:12:05
    success 111
    failure 8

Neutral missions 11 (10, 1)
    Union missions 108 (101, 7)

Transport VIP 14 (14, 0) (594540, )
    Transport Explosives 32 (28, 4) (667550, -41610)
    Transport Packages 73 (69, 4) (495040, -10400)

Profit 1757130
    Loss -52010
    Gain 1705120
    Midas
    Midas

Package Ranking Guide Authored by Midas Empty Re: Package Ranking Guide Authored by Midas

Post by Midas Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:29 pm

keela - it somehow don't analyze my CSV..doesn't show me a thing..
    Keela

Post by Keela Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:42 pm

For some reason you actually have to put in your Pardus username for it to do it...
    Midas
    Midas

Post by Midas Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:46 pm

this is very stupid btw..they have my name in the CSV as well!! who built it? I'll teach him how to access data..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:31 pm